Photo via: wiccanwonderland.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- study filled with books
- If your idea of a blissful home is one where every wall is covered in bookshelves, then this collection of photos is for you. These 10 living rooms are filled with beautiful furniture and art, but perhaps their most eye-catching feature is their abundant shelving, filled with books upon books upon books.
- Free on the Kindle Today 02/23/16 – Wicca Reiki Magic – A Beginners Guide to Wicca Spells and Reiki Healing
- Ultimate Guide to Making it Rain with Facebook– Realtor Edition | The Mortgage Blog– Treadstone Funding Grand Rapids MI Mortgage Experts
- The Book of Kitchen Witchery: Spells, recipes, and ritual… https://www.amazon.com/
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- Little children need to learn a huge amount of vocabulary before they start to read, and one of the best ways in which to do that is to share books with them. This book is a perfect vocabulary builder, with over a hundred food-themed words, each with a picture. Simply point to a picture and say the word and your child will soon be picking up new words. $9.99
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- Not only is this a sweet bedroom with a gorgeous bed, it’s got an entire wall of shelves covered in books! That is something I would love to have in my life!
- This is the library of the Biltmore House, built by George Washington Vanderbilt II. It is the largest privately owned home in the United States with 135,000 square feet and 250 rooms.
- Moss, the father of our three Border Collies is an accomplished herding dog, but on this day the sheep were across the road grazing. He demonstrated his talent with the family rooster.
- Its finally Friday💃🏼A BIG SMILE with this wall art 😆