Photo via: oprah.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Not only is this a sweet bedroom with a gorgeous bed, it’s got an entire wall of shelves covered in books! That is something I would love to have in my life!
- This is it. This is the library that I have been looking for my entire life. Comfy seating, lots of books, & the cabinet design in the shelves is absolutely gorgeous!
- So beautiful, I need these bookcases in my life
- This is a wonderful studio office! That face on the wall would definitely make sure that I was actually getting my work done and not getting too distracted!
- Time to Make – Kindle…. I love this book and she is really honest about life in general…this helped me tremendously…..
- What is life like on a space station? Shine a light behind the page and see . . . What do the astronauts do in space? What do they eat? Where do they sleep? What do they wear? Each page-turn will take you another step forward on this exciting tour of a space station.
- Cool HIDDEN DOOR Bookshelves! © GAST Architects, San Francisco, California, USA. http://www.gastarchitects.com/project_sfshingle.html [Do not remove caption. The law requires that you credit the artist. List/Link directly to artists website.] COPYRIGHT LAW: http://pinterest.com/pin/86975836525792650/ REAL LIFE: http://pinterest.com/pin/86975836525987875/ HOW TO FIND the ORIGINAL WEB SITE of an online image: http://pinterest.com/pin/86975836525507659/ If youre fair, you care.
- thebibliophilejournal:A moment of silence for all of the blood, sweat, and tears lost while reorganizing my bookshelf into this beautiful conclusion
- …not quite sure what this is supposed to be… But I know what it reminds me of…is this where baby books come from?
- I actually did this in a home I owned and I never regretted it! One thing pinning has taught me is that I am NOT a pastel kind of gal. NOPE, it is right to the rich dramatic jewel tones for ME!!
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- Oh! This is a wonderful library! I love how the shelves are not only used for books, but for vases and other things. Really keeps the space open and lovely!