Photo via: flavorwire.files.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- One of the oldest libraries at the heart of Oxfords historic University is Duke Humfreys Library in the Bodleian, which held the primary function as a reading room for maps, music and pre-1641 rare books until 2015
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- We found the ultimate cat castle! This is a great idea to keep our indoor cats busy. Discover more pet accommodations on our site now at http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/j0ma Is this something your pampered feline would love to have?
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- George Peabody Library, Maryland Take a visit to this stunning library at John Hopkins University. Its also used for events, such as weddings. Find out more at Peabody Events.
- This is more like book porn, I would love to spend a day in one of these libraries
- A list of most tremendous examples showing how modern libraries are shaping the way we learn and enjoy reading in the digital age.
- Looks like a nice, quiet place to read.
- Above the wall in the dining room!! I would love a library like this in my home, the contrast of colours is great too!
- I would love to use this in my sons room except Id like to have it in a dark wood, although white can be for a boy or a girl.
- Bergé’s vast collection of rare books and manuscripts takes pride of place in the library, where the existing shelving was refinished to resemble mahogany, then ornamented with gilded trim and custom-made sconces | archdigest.com