Photo via: modernpalmblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create the ultimate hideout with our beds that inpires make believe camping adventures! If youre little camper invites a friend, easily pull out the trundle to access the second bed.
- a cool way to make a tiny library of your own. take one small closet, put in shelves and cut out part of the door and put in glass. taa-dah!
- This reminds us all that reading can be an elegant experience.
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- Any book by Octavia Butler. Any one.
- DIY Black Pipe Coffee Bar Station. Dont spend several hundred on a table like this when you can make your own!
- Window box, but make this style into floating shelves
- Registry Checklist – Would definitely make this shorter, but its a good start
- Time to Make – Kindle…. I love this book and she is really honest about life in general…this helped me tremendously…..
- This is a wonderful studio office! That face on the wall would definitely make sure that I was actually getting my work done and not getting too distracted!
- This deceptively simple daisy stencil can be used to create a retro look or a contemporary feel depending on the colour choice. Pull together a group of objects from different eras to make an individual and eclectic display.