Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- eclectic family room by Incorporated | Houzz
- As featured in Traditional Home magazine October 2015. Design by Eric Ross Interiors
- Carter Kay Interiors – Interior Designer – Atlanta – Transitional – Family Room – Home Office – Library – Prints – Window – Window Cozy – Window Nook – Cabinets – Shelf – Display – Organization – Decor – Neutrals
- Modern lines in this open family room | Deephaven, MN
- HOUSE PLAN 940-00020 – This fabulous Colonial house design features amazing curb appeal on the exterior and a large family friendly interior layout. Approximately 6,858 square feet of living space is found in the home’s interior and there are an additional 1,050 square feet in the overhead bonus room.
- 2015 Junior League of High Point Designer Showhouse | Traditional Home
- Wesley Moon Inc – Interior Designer – New York – Contemporary – Eclectic – Transitional – Family Room – Library – Vignette – Gray – Books – Display – Shelves – Bookshelf
- Do you have a 2 story family room? Have you ever thought about this? Quite interesting!
- Now this is a cool family tree idea. I would love this in a family or living room setting.
- Cozy nook under the stairs – love this! Or maybe create something similar in the family room?
- Library built by Robert to house his collection of books. Photo by Hemmings House Pictures, Interiors by JudithMackin.ca
- You will be amazed at the level of luxury combined with a true family friendly livable floor plan. 5 bedrooms, 7 baths, 15,923 square feet, 10 acre lot that can accommodate 3 more buildings. Rare flat, grassy, fenced backyard. Indoor pool, golf simulator, over-the-top theater room, sports bar with 4 TVs, pizza oven, heated porches! zillow