Photo via: europaconcorsi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- What a great set of stairs! I love how they use the edges to house their books. Such a clever way to show off their love of reading and decorate the stairs!
- How Clever is this ? DIY Wood tilt out trash cabinet !
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- William Randolph Hearsts library. Hearst was such a prolific collector of art, books, and antiques, that his castle was actually built around how to display the collection. All of his books still couldn’t be fit into the castle’s two libraries, so he stored some elsewhere, such as in bookcases lining the walls of his movie theater room.
- Any book by Octavia Butler. Any one.
- Staircase Painting Ideas Transforming Boring Wooden Stairs with Cool Designs
- Natural Wood Library Nook built off Loft/Second Floor Stairs | homelibraries homelibraryinspiration
- The Book Room, Wimpole Hall designed by Sir John Soane about 1806 to accommodate the overflow of books from the Library built for Lord Harley 80 years before.
- Library, creative stairs and shelves
- Its finally Friday💃🏼A BIG SMILE with this wall art 😆
- ✨A photo family memory wall ✨ Choose your pictures and print on wood your best moments ❣