Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pay attention to thing that are quite often ignored… A simple thing has made this otherwise uninteresting piece stand out.
- Douglas VanderHorn Architects – Architect – Greenwich – Shingle Style – Library – Wood – Neutrals – Paneled Ceilings – Cozy – Upholstered Chairs – Throw – Throw Pillows – Fireplace – TV – Wood Floors – Rug – Chandelier
- Whoa! Such an awesome living room! So many patterns and colors, and the shelves full of books are always a nice touch. The small window seat is great too!
- I could live in that room forever and never come out and be very happy.
- This living room is totally home goals. Comfy places to sit, intriguing wall cut outs, and lots and lots of shelves full of books to read! Plus, I love navy accents!
- Well, hello, beautiful living room! This home library set up is amazing. So many shelves full of books, and so many wonderful cozy places to curl up and read!
- Living rooms that double as libraries are probably my favorite thing. Who wouldn’t love a living room that’s as cozy & friendly as a library? Plus, what a cool chair!
- If your idea of a blissful home is one where every wall is covered in bookshelves, then this collection of photos is for you. These 10 living rooms are filled with beautiful furniture and art, but perhaps their most eye-catching feature is their abundant shelving, filled with books upon books upon books.
- Ebanista – Brand – Los Angeles -Transitional – Family Room – Library – Living Room – Display – Books – Bookshelves – Shelves – Organization – Sofa – Coffee table – Rug – Lamp – Arch – Neutrals – Rustic
- This is it. This is the library that I have been looking for my entire life. Comfy seating, lots of books, & the cabinet design in the shelves is absolutely gorgeous!
- They say dreamers are born in libraries! I’ve been dreaming about this stylish office/library space for a while. The shelving & decor are brilliant.
- Suitcases Left Behind By Patients Who Lived & Died in this State Mental Hospital Are Studied to Determine What Happened to These Patients. Go to: www.cindyknoke.com for more info