Photo via: breathingbooks.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- by Suzanne Collins ~ I loved the whole Hunger Games trilogy, but this one is the best!! ~ I cant even tell you how taken in I was with this book!! My friend, Angie loaned her copy to me and said I would love it and she was so right. When she described it, I was somewhat skeptical. She said it was young adult and science fiction. But I figured Id give it a go. The characters were so colorful as was the scenery in the entire story. Each character brought something so different and left …
- I actually did this in a home I owned and I never regretted it! One thing pinning has taught me is that I am NOT a pastel kind of gal. NOPE, it is right to the rich dramatic jewel tones for ME!!
- I love this office space! Not only does it serve as a mini library, but it’s also got a floating desk and shelves! Such a great design.
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- I could live in that room forever and never come out and be very happy.
- I would love to sit here on a Friday or Saturday evening and read. Let everybody else have the clubs and bars.
- Not only is this a sweet bedroom with a gorgeous bed, it’s got an entire wall of shelves covered in books! That is something I would love to have in my life!
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~ The Summer Reading program is just one example of a successful program put on by Public Libraries. I loved having fun ways to branch out into the community and discover all the resources offered.
- This is more like book porn, I would love to spend a day in one of these libraries
- I would love to use this in my sons room except Id like to have it in a dark wood, although white can be for a boy or a girl.
- Judging a person does not define who they are… it defines who you are.