Photo via: lightinthebox.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ~~~CHAPTER 2~~~I could take home stacks of books one day, read them and come back for more the next day!
- I actually did this in a home I owned and I never regretted it! One thing pinning has taught me is that I am NOT a pastel kind of gal. NOPE, it is right to the rich dramatic jewel tones for ME!!
- Living with less isn’t about the number of things you get rid of it’s about living with enough to be content and getting rid of the rest. The rest is just clutter, unnecessary, energy-…
- Usborne Books and More – up to 70% Off high quality books!
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France, Paris. The National Library of France has expanded its collection within the last few decades, since it was established in 1461. The older building that was completed in 1868 on the Rue de Richelieu is still in use and not to be missed. Once the largest library in the world, this title remains no longer. Nonetheless, it is still impressive with collections like 5,000 Greek manuscripts and an impressive staff of 2,700.
- Library hide-away. I would love to have one of these. – perfect for under a staircase or funky roofline
- Take one part of the worlds oldest spiritual system (shamanism), mix in one part of one of the worlds most popular spiritual cultures (the Celts), and bring it up to date by blending in modern for
- Ikea Bookcase Turned Bar – bar crafted from an Ikea Lack Shelving Unit by turning it on its side and adding legs. Not only does the DIY piece look great, but it has a quite functional wide surface for mixing cocktails and four compartments for storing glasses and other supplies.
- a cool way to make a tiny library of your own. take one small closet, put in shelves and cut out part of the door and put in glass. taa-dah!
- 1,483 Likes, 5 Comments – @blueeyedbiblio on Instagram: “im home for the summer, i made it though my sophomore year of college!!!! im just so ready to…”
- Little children need to learn a huge amount of vocabulary before they start to read, and one of the best ways in which to do that is to share books with them. This book is a perfect vocabulary builder, with over a hundred food-themed words, each with a picture. Simply point to a picture and say the word and your child will soon be picking up new words. $9.99
- “Fixer Upper” Show Fan? • How You Can Get that Look! Great before and afters of Chip and Joannas signature style, and how you can get it in your own home!