Photo via: furnishmyway.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Well, hello, beautiful living room! This home library set up is amazing. So many shelves full of books, and so many wonderful cozy places to curl up and read!
- Whoa! Check out all of the awesome shelving in this bedroom! There is so much room for books, trinkets, and art. Also, what a cute little dog!
- This living room is totally home goals. Comfy places to sit, intriguing wall cut outs, and lots and lots of shelves full of books to read! Plus, I love navy accents!
- What a lovely office! That is such a great shelving unit, perfect for storing all the books you could ever want. Plus, all that wonderful natural lighting is awesome!
- I have always loved when people have shelves above their doorways, because that means more space for books! Such a great home decor element!
- HOUSE PLAN 940-00020 – This fabulous Colonial house design features amazing curb appeal on the exterior and a large family friendly interior layout. Approximately 6,858 square feet of living space is found in the home’s interior and there are an additional 1,050 square feet in the overhead bonus room.
- Got a too small to live-in room area? Make it a reading space with book shelves on three walls.
- FAIRFIELD — Fairfield’s coastal community has changed dramatically in recent years, evolving from a row of small summer cottages to a mix of year-round beach homes and imposing shoreline mansions. Enjoy panoramic views of the sandy beach and stone jetties from the master bedroom and living room. The living room has a fireplace with an unusual granite surround, ceiling fan that resembles the sails of a boat, and sliding doors to the beach. The hall bath has a deep soaking tub, large step-i…
- Maybe painted in black with a black backdrop. In a smaller room, itd be nice. With a bunch of hardcover books. Hopefully not too busy.
- 36 Fabulous home libraries showcasing window seats – measure to see if there is room for slanted shelving inside the window seat AND overhead the boys desks
- Above the wall in the dining room!! I would love a library like this in my home, the contrast of colours is great too!
- Add interest and utility to a wall by flanking a window with a pair of closets or built-in cabinets. Put a window seat in the middle, and within this 2-ft.-deep space, you’ve gained storage, a sunny reading nook, and reflective surfaces that bounce daylight into the room.